Aug 2017 - May 2018
Jumia Flights is a flight booking website, focused on the African market, and inspired by Skyscanner.
I have worked on this project from the ground up, including:
- Define the general application architecture following a Microservices architecture.
- Implement core features such as Search, Booking, and Payments, using Java (Play Framework) and PHP (Phalcon Framework).
- Implementation of the Search Rules engine, using Golang.
- Integration with popular third-party Flights providers like Amadeus and Kiwi.
- Multi-provider search using Web Sockets.